RFID Based Mineral Tracking System
Hybrid solution is required where dependency on connectivity is minimal
- RFID card to carry info. From Mine to check gate.
- RFID reader at Check gate to collect information and CUG towers to transmit to central server for updation.
- Verification by the officials any where through SMS.
- Bar Coded Transit Permit.
Weighing at Mines
- The Govt. staff ( checking Staff) will be required to fill up the Transit Pass as is operating at present.
- Apart from this, he will enter the vital information in an application
- Truck number
- Transit Permit number and Date
- Weight of carrier
- Tare weight of the carrier
- Name of the carrier owner
- The system will create a sequence of encrypted data and push it to the RFID card. The RFID card will be provided to each truck owner.
- Then the RFID along with the TP copy will be returned to the Carrier Owner.
- The information on the RFID card will always be updated and previous data will be erased before new data is written on it. One Card can be reused 1,00,000 times.
- Each card will cost about RS. 55/- and can carry up to 4 KB.
- The information entered to the RFID card at the Mines Weight Bridge will be updated at the central server.
- When the truck enters the Check Gate, the checking staff will collect the Transit Pass copy and RFID card from the carrier driver for inspection.
- At the same time the weight of the carrier will be taken on the weight bridge.
- There will be one RFID Card reader that will capture the information stored in it.
- This data will be cross verified with the Transit Permit copy, actual weight as well as with the central server.
- Also the data will be transferred to the central server.
- Before dumping minerals at the railway siding the carriers should have checked by the check gate.
- This check gate will have same process as mentioned in other check gates
- While checking the truck data will be updated in the central server as well
- Once data updated system can generate MIS of mineral transported through railway siding